About Me

My photo
With no chance for success, you would not hunt. Without the prospect of failure hunting would have no merit. I don't hunt to kill, I kill because I hunt. Remember a moderate hit is lots more effective than a high powered miss. Best of luck.

Saturday, March 10, 2018

QUICK UPDATE

Went with Bounty Hunter 6 and two of his pals from the Mid-west to reap a few chizzlers on Friday 3-8-2018.   We had very comfortable weather -- 60 degrees and little or no wind. Everything combined into a great outing.

We shot for about 3.5 hours. I went through 400 + rounds of .22LR ammo. BH 6 about the same quantity.  It was more or less constant shooting for the entire time. Only pause in firing was when we had to reload magazines.  I hit around 50% of the time. BH 6 out shot me with maybe 70% success for rounds fired.

Really fun day. Good conversation on journey up and back. All in all a day to remember.

1 comment:

Brad said...

You have to stop this blog. :-) I can't contain myself. We're hoping for a break in the weather so we can back you up in this war on vermin.