About Me

My photo
With no chance for success, you would not hunt. Without the prospect of failure hunting would have no merit. I don't hunt to kill, I kill because I hunt. Remember a moderate hit is lots more effective than a high powered miss. Best of luck.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

THEY ARE OUT -- BIG TIME!

The chizzlers are out in force. Bounty Hunter 6 and I went to Iron County, Utah and took on a multitude of chizzlers. We have been reaping chizzlers two times in the last few days. Between us over the two days we have thinned the herd by just over 1,000 little profit stealers.  Bounty Hunter 6 took his heavy barrel custom Ruger 10-22 the second day with 25 round magazines. He could not keep the magazines filled as the vermin came out in droves.  I shot so many rounds in such a contineous pace that my .22 L.R. bolt action rifle got the barrel heated up.  That's a lot of .22's.

Thr first day some of our shots were at distance -- like 110 yards or so. (That's a long shot for a .22 rimfire.) The first day I connected at a rate of around 65%. The second day most of our shots were less than 50 yards.  I connected on around 80%+ of my shots. B H 6 did about the same. I even took out a dozen or so with my S&W .22 pistol.

I have to work but am trying to arrange my schedule to get back reaping profit stealers ASAP.

No comments: