About Me

My photo
With no chance for success, you would not hunt. Without the prospect of failure hunting would have no merit. I don't hunt to kill, I kill because I hunt. Remember a moderate hit is lots more effective than a high powered miss. Best of luck.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Chizzlers vs. the Supreme Commander



CHIZZLERS beware. I brought the Supreme Commander with me to Beryl on 6-4-08 and went after chizzlers with .22 L.R.'s. She got the hang of our duty to preserve agriculture pretty fast and soon I was hearing the familiar shout "I got one!" -- over and over and over again. We shot for about two hours and she did really well. I think she saved at least two or three bales of hay that afternoon. Just as the wind started to pick up we decided to go home. I took the trophies photo just as the wind was blowing her hat off, lucky picture I guess, it sure wasn't planned.

2 comments:

JBeacham said...

Wow, looks like a lot of fun! Makes me want to eat dutch oven potatoes and I don't know why. Jeff

Tristie hearts Dax said...

Beaner's rockin' the chizzlers. Where in the world did that name come from by the way? That is awesome you guys got to spend some Quality time together. Great to have something in common like blowing up animals.:) Love ya.