About Me

My photo
With no chance for success, you would not hunt. Without the prospect of failure hunting would have no merit. I don't hunt to kill, I kill because I hunt. Remember a moderate hit is lots more effective than a high powered miss. Best of luck.

Thursday, June 27, 2019

CHIZZLERS . . . what chizzlers ? ? ?

I really think we were short-cut to not get to hunt chizzlers this spring.  I look forward to hunting profit eaters all year and when the snow starts to melt on Pine Valley mountain in Feb. or so I get all excited to go wreak mass destruction on the chizzlers up in Iron County.  Crap-O-Rama, this year there were no chizzlers to wreak on!  What am I suppose to do with all my pent up wreaking mass destruction frustrations?  I want to empty out a significant amount of rim fire ammo and pile up little vermin bodies.
 
I went hunting with Bounty Hunter 6 3 - 4 times this spring and we shot some chizzlers but it was truly slim pickens.  Where we would get 300 a day each other years we got only 30 a day this year.  We were in the same fields, using the same rifles, with the same ammo.  Where did all the critters go?
 
 
Heaven forbid the farmers in Iron County will actually make a profit this year due to the significantly reduced numbers of vermin eating their products in the field. I always thought agriculture was a calling in life and those who were so called had to endure ill weather, hardships, and low -- if any earnings.  This year the weather has been wet for growth, the diminished numbers of chizzlers have taken very few profits from the agriculturalists, and there is a possibility the farms might even make some money.  What the HECK?

No comments: