About Me

My photo
With no chance for success, you would not hunt. Without the prospect of failure hunting would have no merit. I don't hunt to kill, I kill because I hunt. Remember a moderate hit is lots more effective than a high powered miss. Best of luck.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A HUNTER---ING WE WILL GO !



My grandson and I went up to Iron County to help the farmers again.  Monday morning, 5-23-2016, we did our duty for agriculture and for "fun".  Hunter is a pretty darn good shot.  He harvested several dozen of the little profit eaters.  YES, I was/am proud of him.  He is a great kid {straight "A" student, honorable Deacon at church, active Boy Scout, great poet, helps with whatever job around the house or work project . . .} and a good shot, what else is there?  {Hopefully, someday he will learn to cook as well as his dad.}




No comments: