About Me

My photo
With no chance for success, you would not hunt. Without the prospect of failure hunting would have no merit. I don't hunt to kill, I kill because I hunt. Remember a moderate hit is lots more effective than a high powered miss. Best of luck.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

GETTING READY



I am so excited to go hunt chizzlers.  I asked the Supreme Commander if she wanted to go sight in and practice shooting the chizzler rifles yesterday.  She said "YES".  We went out to practice at 25, 40, and 60 yards.  She did really well.  She has gone with me to help Iron County, Utah agriculture in the past years.  Now, she is retired from teaching elementary school kids in 2nd grade after 25 years of service.  It is time to go back to her farm girl in Idaho roots and help out local agriculture in a new way.

I am trying to teach her to load her own magazines and take care of her own issues while shooting vermin.  I really can't be interrupted when I am in the middle of a death dealing session in the alfalfa field.

BASICALLY, I can hardly wait for the season to begin . . .
It is always better to use targets that approximate the intended game therefore the following are presented from the Supreme Commander's practice session.  25 rounds fired, 25 on target -- kind of.

No comments: