About Me

My photo
With no chance for success, you would not hunt. Without the prospect of failure hunting would have no merit. I don't hunt to kill, I kill because I hunt. Remember a moderate hit is lots more effective than a high powered miss. Best of luck.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

High Ho, High Ho, . . It's Off to Chizzle I Go ! !

I disappeared out of work a few hours on Monday afternoon and went to meet with the Southern California contingent of Chizzler Hunters Anonymous.  We got together on the western edge of a circular and proceeded to mow down some crop stealers in wholesale fashion.  Bill and Brad are find shots and seem to know the ropes in chizzler reaping.  Basically, the idea is to 1.  Take no prisoners, and 2. Try for doubles to conserve ammunition when possible.  Here is a photo of the fine chaps from Shamu Town.
Preparing to reap.
88 yards from the squirrel-o-matic

No comments: