About Me

My photo
With no chance for success, you would not hunt. Without the prospect of failure hunting would have no merit. I don't hunt to kill, I kill because I hunt. Remember a moderate hit is lots more effective than a high powered miss. Best of luck.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

CHIZZLERS ARE OUT ! ! !


I know March 3rd is a bit early to go to Beryl and hunt for Chizzlers. It has been over 75º in the neighborhood so I figured it was warm enough for the little critters to be out up there. Bounty Hunter 6 went up on a scouting mission yesterday with good sightings -- so today we went on safari. We arrived in a mild to less-than-mild hurricane wind but still set up the squirrel-o-matics and went to work saving agriculture. Oh it is so fun to blow up little varmints with .22-250 rifle rounds at distance. I, of course, also had my .22 L.R. also ready for action incase of "sappers" and there were a few "sappers" that needed a 40 gr. h.p. round in the worst way. {I wonder if they get 40 virgin chizzlers in the bossom of alfalfa?} I look forward to a long and fulfilling spring season helping American agriculture. I'll keep the photos coming as I can.

1 comment:

Grandma Beaner said...

And all of this in the name of agriculture?? You're a maniac for varmints and you know it. When can I go? My trigger finger is itching.