About Me

My photo
With no chance for success, you would not hunt. Without the prospect of failure hunting would have no merit. I don't hunt to kill, I kill because I hunt. Remember a moderate hit is lots more effective than a high powered miss. Best of luck.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ADL remodeled






These are the photos of the rifle after some 10 hours of work. I think the stock doesn't show how fine the wood is, but what the heck? This is the most beautiful piece of wood I have personally ever worked on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a beauty. What's your hourly rate? Can you accept firearms from out of state for gunsmithing and refurbishing?
Hag Anderson

Anonymous said...

This rifle was a fun project. It looked so bad then turned around and looked so good. The work final valued at around $100 including the trigger job, blueing touch up, recoil pad and install, and re-finish stock. I can receive firearms from out of state as I have an FFL. Accuracy Sports

Tristie hearts Dax said...

Hey Hoser,
That is one of the prettiest pieces of wood I have seen. I can't belive you are going to sell that thing. Looks really nice. You have inspired me, I think I am going to do some work on the old shotgun I got from work and try to make it look neat.

Dax